CPF PEI is a registered organization with the Community Bursary program.
The program is designed to:
The Community Service Bursary program began April 1, 2000.–>
- offer Island students in Grades 11 and 12, who plan to attend any post-secondary institution, a bursary in recognition of volunteer work performed in their communities;
- encourage volunteerism, support volunteer organizations and assist young people in achieving their educational goals;
- improve access for youth to attend post-secondary education by offering financial assistance;
- increase and encourage attendance at post-secondary institutions;
- provide youth with new experiences in their communities;
- develop a sense of community responsibility in youth;
- develop career and leadership skills; and
- provide meaningful services in Island communities
Visit the site to see how you can earn tuition credits of up to $500. Then email us at [email protected] to register with us. We have lots of great opportunities such as office work, working with students, judges and more.