CPF PEI Provincial Board
Canadian Parents for French (CPF) PEI is seeking new voices for our Provincial Board of Directors.
We would like to invite you to show your interest in French-second-language education through volunteering on our Board of Directors. We are an enthusiastic group that works at providing opportunities for youth and information to parents.
Directors are elected for either one or two-year terms and are responsible for supporting the organization’s strategic goals and objectives. Board of Director positions are voluntary and some travel might be required. Travel expenses are reimbursed. The Board of Directors meet in person at least four times a year; other meetings may occur by teleconference.
If you value French-second-language education programs as an integral part of PEI’s schools and if you are dedicated to providing opportunities for young Canadians to learn and use French, we need you!
Can you offer these skills?
• You enjoy working on the big picture
• You are innovative and responsive
• You can respectfully share your views
• You work well independently and as part of a team
• You are a good communicator
• You have a love for languages and an awareness of FSL issues
• You are comfortable with computers and have access to email
If you wish more information on CPF please call Gail at 902-368-3703 or email to [email protected]