Les Rendez-vous de la Francophonie (RVF) is part of the events surrounding the Journée Internationale de la Francophonie (March 20), which is organized every year around the world to promote the French language and its numerous cultural expressions!
The RVF is an initiative of the Canadian Foundation for Cross-Cultural Dialogue, whose mandate is to promote and support dialogue among the Francophone and Acadian, and all other communities in Canada. RVF National Program for this year PROGRAMMATION RVF 2018
In PEI events are organized by la Fédération culturelle de l’Î.-P.-É., la Société Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin and Le Centre des Arts de la Confédération. Les Rendez-vous de la Francophonie in PEI celebrates the French language and cultures in PEI. Communities across the country also participate in this National celebration by promoting French and everything that goes along with it with assorted activities and events. See the 2018 program at la Fédération culturelle de l’Î.-P.-É., la Société Saint-Thomas-d’Aquin
For information on PEI programs and events contact: Germain Arsenault, Coordonnateur, Tél. : 902.368.3189, [email protected]
CPF- PEI activities contact Gail Lecky, 902-368-3703, [email protected]
Canadian Parents for French PEI offers a number of activities for students each year.
2018 CPF PEI Les rendez-vous events
- Doing something in your K-6 school for Les rendez-vous de la Francophonie? We can help Support request for K-6 schools for les rendezvous activities. Support request for K-6 schools for les rendezvous activities
- Michael Pendergast Schedule Mike Pendergast Shows Jan 2018 revised Dec 19
- Check out this great information on the origin of Acadie and more.
- Color the Acadian Flag and hang them in your school.
- Have your class do this french Word search. French word search
Check out these French Facts
Proclamation of CPF PEI Day
Premier Wade MacLauchlan proclaims March 8th, 2017 as Canadian Parents for French PEI Day, in recognition of its 40th anniversary. Click this link to check out the video!
(video by Darin Foulkes)