Over $200,000 in scholarships to be awarded!
(Toronto October 1, 2013) French for the Future is pleased to officially launch its 2013-2014 National Essay Contest period. This year theme is: “What defines passion, and how can it have an impact on your life?”.
From October 1st to December 20th, 2013, grade 10 to grade 12 students from across Canada (Secondary IV, V, and CEGEP 1, in Quebec) are invited to submit a 750-word essay in French for a chance to win their share of the $215,000 in scholarships offered by the following post-secondary institutions (in alphabetical order):
– Campus Saint-Jean, University of Alberta (Alberta)
– DELF-DALF Centre, University of Lethbridge (Alberta)
– Glendon College of York University (Ontario)
– Laurentian University (Ontario)
– Université de Moncton (New Brunswick)
– University of Ottawa (Ontario)
– Université de Saint-Boniface (Manitoba)
– Université Sainte-Anne (Nova Scotia)
Essays must be submitted through French for the Future¹s web site, by 11:59:59 p.m. on Friday, December 20th, 2013.
Participation prize: one IPad
On top of the many scholarships to be won, French for the Future will be awarding a participation prize once again this year. Participating students will be entered into a draw to win a 32 GB IPad Mini: one more reason to take part in the 9th edition of the Contest!
For more information, to read the Contest rules, the evaluation grid and to access the registration form, please visit French for the Future¹s web site at: